To Sir Phillip, with love / Julia Quinn.
- ISBN: 0380820854 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780380820856 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 372 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Avon Books, c2003.
Contents / Notes
Assuming that his long-time correspondent, Eloise Bridgerton, is a homely, quiet, unassuming spinster sho would be desperate for an offer of marriage, Sir Phillip proposes through the mail, never expecting to discover that his prospective fiancee is a stunningly beautiful young woman who is the toast of London.
Find similar items by subject
England > Social life and customs > 19th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Currently available copies
- 2 / 11 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 1 / 1 copies available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System
- 3 current holds