- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random051/2003046612.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random045/2003046612.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0414/2003046612.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 126 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 9 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
0 current holds on 134 total copies
- ISBN: 1400060052 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9781400060054 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 263 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2003.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| The daughter of an Italian immigrant family in 1950 Greenwich Village, Lucia Sartori pursues a career in the fashion industry until she falls in love with a handsome stranger, who must win over her traditional family to marry her.
|Additional Physical Form Available:|| Also issued online.
Find similar items by subject
Italian American families >
Italian American women > Fiction.
Department stores > Fiction.
Greenwich Village (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.