Silent abduction / Al Lacy.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0730/94036082-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0730/94036082-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 21 out of 22 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 22 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0880706740
- ISBN: 9780880706742
- Physical Description: 319 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Sisters, Or. : Multnomah, c1994.
Contents / Notes
The captivating journeys of the Stranger continue as the man in black and the woman he loves holp residents of a small town targeted by cattle rustlers .
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Cheyenne Indians > Wars > Fiction.