http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random045/87091864.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 12 of 14 copies available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds on 14 total copies
- ISBN: 0345340248 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780345340245
- Physical Description: xii, 820 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Omnibus ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, c1988.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "A Del Rey book."
|Contents:|| Dragonflight -- Dragonquest -- The white dragon.
|Summary, etc.:|| Finally together in one volume, the first three books in the world's most beloved science fiction series, The Dragonriders of Pern, by Anne McCaffrey, one of the great science fiction writers of all time: Dragonflight, Dragonquest, The White Dragon. Those who know these extraordinary tales will be able to re-visit with Lessa, F'lar, Ruth, Lord Jaxon, and all the others. And for those just discovering this magical place, there are incomparable tales of danger, deceit, and daring, just waiting to be explored.
Find similar items by subject
Pern (Imaginary place) >
Life on other planets > Fiction.
Space colonies > Fiction.
Science fiction, American.
Dragons > Fiction.