Seedfolks / by Paul Fleischman ; illustrations by Judy Pedersen.
Currently available copies
- 3 out of 4 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Clayton County Library System.
0 current holds on 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Clayton County Library System:
|YA||YA FLEISCHMAN, PAUL
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0064472078
- Physical Description: 69 p. : ill ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st Harper Trophy ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Trophy, 1999, c1997.
Contents / Notes
"Joanna Cotler books."
One by one, a number of people of varying ages and backgrounds transform a trash-filled inner-city lot into a productive and beautiful garden, and in doing so, the gardeners are themselves transformed.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Gardens > Juvenile fiction.
City and town life > Juvenile fiction.
Neighborhoods > Juvenile fiction.