- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random053/2001026729.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random045/2001026729.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0415/2001026729.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC WAGNER||31001000107582||FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0375500022 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780375500022 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: xiv, 549 p. : ill ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Villard, c2001.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Twelve-year-old Toulouse "Tull" Trotter lives on his grandfather's vast Bel-Air parkland estate with his mother, the beautiful, drug-addicted Katrina, a landscape artist who specializes in topiary labyrinths. He spends most of his time with his young cousins Lucky, "the girl detective," and Edward, a prodigy undaunted by the disfiguring effects of Apert Syndrome." -- Jacket.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also issued online.
Search for related items by subject
Homeless persons >
Social classes > Fiction.
Rich people > Fiction.
Beverly Hills (Calif.) > Fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction.