The 36-hour day : a family guide to caring for persons with Alzheimer disease, related dementing illnesses, and memory loss in later life
Currently available copies
- 6 out of 6 copies are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0801865212 (lg. print : pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xxxii, 573 p. (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 3rd ed., large print.
- Publisher: Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2000.
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references (p. -538) and index.
Find similar items by subject
Senile dementia Patients Home care
Alzheimer's disease Patients Home care