To say nothing of the dog, or, How we found the bishop's bird stump at last / Connie Willis.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random057/97016002.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random043/97016002.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random046/97016002.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 26 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0553099957
- ISBN: 9780553099959
- Physical Description: 434 p. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, c1997.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| Ned Henry is sent back in time to the 19th century to obtain the original plans of Coventry Cathedral, destroyed by the Nazis in World War II. A rich American wants to rebuild it. Problems arise when Henry's lady friend saves a cat from drowning, an act that threatens to alter history. By the author of Doomsday Book.
Find similar items by subject
Time travel >