To say nothing of the dog, or, How we found the bishop's bird stump at last / Connie Willis.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random057/97016002.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random043/97016002.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random046/97016002.html - Publisher description
- 25 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 copies at Athens-Clarke County Library.
2 current holds with 30 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||SF WILLIS||33207003964519||FICTION||Checked out||03/13/2014|
- ISBN: 0553099957
- ISBN: 9780553099959
- Physical Description: 434 p. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, c1997.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ned Henry is sent back in time to the 19th century to obtain the original plans of Coventry Cathedral, destroyed by the Nazis in World War II. A rich American wants to rebuild it. Problems arise when Henry's lady friend saves a cat from drowning, an act that threatens to alter history. By the author of Doomsday Book.
Search for related items by subject
Time travel >