Master weaver from Ghana / Gilbert "Bobbo" Ahiagble & Louise Meyer ; photographs by Nestor Hernandez.
Currently available copies
- 2 out of 2 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 2 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
|JUV||JN 331.767 AHI
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 094088061X (cloth)
- ISBN: 9780940880610 (cloth)
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill., col. map ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Seattle, Wash. : Open Hand Pub., c1998.
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references (p. 30).
A contemporary male weaver from Ghana explains how his people maintain the tradition of weaving, including an explanation of the strip weaving of Kente cloth and its importance in their Ewe culture.
"Ages 8-12"--P.  of cover.