Currently available copies
- 21 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 8 copies available at Clayton County Library System
0 current holds on 22 total copies
- ISBN: 0064400484 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 210 p. : ill ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Harper & Row, 1973, c1970.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "A Harper Trophy book"--t.p. and front cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| Knowing how to read and write is not enough for Louis, a voiceless trumpeter swan; his determination to learn to play a stolen trumpet takes him far from his wilderness home.
Find similar items by subject