The master executioner / Loren D. Estleman.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/hol055/2001023181.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol051/2001023181.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 52 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||WES ESTLEMAN||31001000028796||FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0312869703 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780312869700 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 270 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Tom Doherty Associates, 2001.
|General Note:|| "A Forge book."
|Summary, etc.:|| "Oscar Stone is a hangman. Ordinary people do not understand Oscar Stone or his motives. Everything he does, he does impeccably. He is more bloodless than bloodthirsty. He is a profound student of his art, completely versed in its traditions over the centuries. He is a student of ropes and their properties, a master of the latest scientific knowledge about the human neck, a careful calculator of weights and drops, and an exacting observer of results." -- Jacket.
Search for related items by subject
Executions and executioners >