Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon052/99058951.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon031/99058951.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0641/99058951-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon052/99058951.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon031/99058951.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0641/99058951-s.html - Sample text
Currently available copies
- 6 out of 6 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at West Georgia Regional Library System.
0 current holds on 6 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|West Georgia Regional Library System:
Buchanan-Haralson County Public Library
|JUVENILE FICTION||J FIC ROOS
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780689831478
- ISBN: 0689831471
116 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, c2001.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:||Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 3.5 3.|
|Summary, etc.:||Sixth-grader Augie Knapp, who has a deformed hand, is convinced by Lydie Rose, the strange new girl in town, that the Gypsies are coming for him.|
|Study Program Information:||
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 3.5 3.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||People with disabilities Juvenile fiction
Self-acceptance Juvenile fiction
Children with disabilities Juvenile fiction
Schools Juvenile fiction