- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random052/00022719.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random044/00022719.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0411/00022719.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC REID||33207004701027||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC REID||33207004701084||FICTION||Available|
- ISBN: 0385497369
- ISBN: 9780385497367
- Physical Description: 271 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, c2000.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Looking for thrills and some easy money, two itinerant construction workers, Jack and Burke, agree to help a desperate father rescue his daughter from a strange millennial cult for a fee of ten thousand dollars. Their quest takes them into the most dangerous territory on the continent, the dark woods of Alaska. Woefully unprepared for the deadly harshness of the land, and dreadfully uninformed as to the pervasiveness of the cult's hold on its members, they quickly descend into a violent struggle for their lives." -- Jacket.
Search for related items by subject
Wilderness survival >
Wilderness areas > Fiction.
Alaska > Fiction.