- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random052/00712975.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random042/00712975.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random045/00712975.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 123 total copies
- ISBN: 0679450440
- ISBN: 9780679450443
- Physical Description: 549 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : A.A. Knopf : 2000.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| When the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court drops dead following the inauguration, President Kerry Kilcannon selects as a replacement Judge Caroline Masters, a woman who hides a secret that could affect her ruling on a controversial case.
Find similar items by subject
Selection and appointment >
Abortion > Law and legislation > Fiction.
Presidents > United States > Fiction.
Women judges > Fiction.