Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon052/99029055.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/simon031/99029055.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon033/99029055.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0645/99029055-t.html - Table of contents only
Currently available copies
- 24 out of 25 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 25 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780689831751
- ISBN: 0689831757
136 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2000.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:||"A Jean Karl book."|
Jenny -- Graymark House -- A Dangerous Mistake -- Cruel! Cruel! -- Dire Warnings -- A Puzzling Late-Night Conversation -- Lilly's Lessons in What's What -- Ghosts in the Gallery -- Jingle -- A Forbidden Visit -- Friendly Overtures -- A Surprise in the Stable -- Secret Messages -- A Theft in the Library -- A Good and Kind Child -- A Terrifying Encounter -- A Mysterious Journey -- Grim Revelations -- A Joyful Welcome.
|Summary, etc.:||When eleven-year-old Jenny arrives at her grandfather's house but is not recognized as one of the family because of a servant's intrigue, the young orphan endures a difficult fate.|
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans Juvenile fiction
Grandfathers Juvenile fiction