The remains of the day / Kazuo Ishiguro.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0904/89080445-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0904/89080445-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 10 out of 10 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Athens Regional Library System.
0 current holds on 10 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0394573439
- ISBN: 9780394573434
- Physical Description: 245 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Knopf : 1989.
Contents / Notes
"Originally published in Great Britain by Faber and Faber Limited, London"--T.p. verso.
A compelling portrait of the perfect English butler, who, at the end of his career in postwar England, reviews his life and secretly questions the "greatness" of the nobleman he served. This Booker Prize-winning novel is now a Merchant-Ivory film starring Anthony Hopkins and Emma Thompson.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Country homes > Fiction.
Household employees > Fiction.
England > Fiction.