- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0667/99042880-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0667/99042880-d.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC TREMAIN||33207004584076||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC TREMAIN||33207004584019||FICTION||Available|
- ISBN: 0374199892 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780374199890 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 485 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 2000.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the year 1629, a young English lute player named Peter Claire arrives at the Danish court where he must find the path that will realize his hopes and save his soul. Short-listed for the Whitbread Novel of the Year Award.
Search for related items by subject
King of Denmark and Norway,
Musicians > Denmark > 17th century > Fiction.
Denmark > Kings and rulers > Fiction.
Norway > Kings and rulers > Fiction.